Boca Raton, Miami, and Plantation Business Law Attorney
Miami and Plantation, Florida, Small Business Attorney and Real Estate Lawyer
The law office of Marlyn J. Wiener, P.A., is focused on one goal — to serve the business and real estate legal services needs of the individuals and businesses of South Florida. Our firm has more than 25 years of legal knowledge and experience. Hundreds of businesses and real estate owners have trusted Miami business lawyer Marlyn Wiener with their business and real estate transactions and other business law legal matters.
We provide a full range of legal services for you and your business:
- Reviewing contracts, mortgage, finance and title documents before a residential real estate closing
- Facilitating the transfer of multiple properties from one owner to another
- Managing the acquisition, development, leasing and management of large-scale commercial property
- Issuing title insurance or conducting comprehensive title searches to ensure clean title of your prospective new property investment
- Handling general small and medium-sized business law transactions and other needs
- Managing the purchase and sale of businesses
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating the full range of contracts , including financing and leasing agreements
- Advising clients on construction issues including contract preparation, business policies, issuance of title insurance and more
- Protecting the rights of landlords and tenants in commercial and residential leases
- Advising on entity selection and all other matters of business formation and startup
- Representing buyers and sellers in short sales of real property, including negotiations with lenders and drafting, review and negotiation of agreements of sale
- Counseling clients on foreclosure and loan modification issues
We have the background and experience to manage and complete any business transaction or property transfer opportunity your firm can envision.
An Experienced and Professional Lawyer
Boca Raton business law attorney Marlyn Wiener has served as a senior real estate and corporate attorney, a managing attorney for a business litigation law firm, and an in-house counsel for a real estate holding company. She also founded a legal services and management consulting firm serving real estate investors and business operators.
Ms. Wiener takes a special interest in representing women business owners , and advising on the business opportunities available to them. She also serves as local counsel coordinating with out-of-state attorneys whose clients have businesses and real estate in Florida, but live in another state. If you are an out-of-state attorney representing a client with business interests or real estate in Florida, we can help you and your client.
Contact Our Business and Real Estate Law Office
The law office of Marlyn J. Wiener, P.A., offers practical solutions with a personal approach to the legal issues encountered by you and your business. We offer weekday, evening and weekend appointments, and accept credit cards for your convenience. To schedule an appointment, contact attorney Marlyn J. Wiener online or call us at one of our two easy-to-reach locations: