South Florida Commercial Real Estate Lawyer and Miami Real Estate Attorney
Businesses depend on the location of their commercial real estate in order to thrive. The purchase and sale of commercial real estate involves the acquisition of property, negotiations of lease terms and many other issues in which you could benefit from legal counsel. Before making or accepting an offer or deciding to lease a commercial property, speak with the South Florida commercial real estate lawyers at the law office of Marlyn J. Wiener, P.A ., in order to make sure your transactions are legally sound and that your bottom line is optimized.
Since commercial property can involve various and unanticipated legal issues, it is important to work with an experienced commercial real estate attorney. Miami real estate attorney Marlyn Wiener has worked in commercial real estate for 25 years, as a senior business transaction attorney, consultant and in-house counsel for a real estate holding company. The law office of Marlyn J. Wiener, P.A., is on your side and will work to resolve your commercial real estate issues from your transaction’s conception to any post-closing matters.
Miami Commercial Real Estate Services
Our Miami real estate attorneys can help with your commercial real estate legal issues, including:
- The purchase and sale of warehouses, office buildings, shopping Centers, apartment complexes, mobile home parks or raw land
- Loan acquisition and negotiation, including construction financing and bridge loans
- Lease negotiations, subleases and assignments, including transfers as a result of casualty losses, business liquidation or sale
- 1031 tax-free exchanges
- The drafting and negotiation of leases, management agreements, brokerage agreements and listing agreements
- The negotiation and drafting of vendor and construction contracts, including American Institute of Architects (AIA) construction contracts
- The negotiation and drafting of restrictive covenants, easements and dedications
- Coordination with qualified surveyors, inspectors, intermediaries, realtors, architects, contractors, appraisers and insurance companies
Contact our Commercial Real Estate Lawyers in Miami and Boca Raton
Our commercial real estate lawyers in Boca Raton and Miami represent purchasers, sellers, landlords and tenants. Whether you are buying or selling a commercial property , negotiating a lease or are unable to pay your mortgage or commercial lease, we can give you experienced legal representation with practical solutions and a personal approach. We offer weekday, evening and weekend. appointments, and accept credit cards for your convenience. For an appointment, contact our real estate attorneys online , or call us at one of our two easy-to-reach locations:
Boca Raton: 561-443-7124